How to make a complaint

Churchgates is committed to high quality financial advice and client care. However, if you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you have received, or about our bill, you should first raise this with the adviser with conduct of your matter and if necessary then refer the matter to Alwyn Evans by email ( or by post to our office.

We have a procedure in place which details how we handle complaints which can be made available to you if you wish to see a copy. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. In most cases, we trust that this complaint handling process should resolve any issue you may have.

However, if you are still dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of the FOS can be found on its website at

Why not book a free no-obligation meeting with us to discuss how we can help you?

Contact us